Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Armagh forum

• 02-07-2007 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭

YORE MA is not allowed in this forum, only ARMAGH.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Benster

My oh my, all this space to ourselves.

Er, second post, WOOT!

(is that how it's supposed to go?)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 red marauder

ffs has no one in armagh any thing to say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

No. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Joe McKernan is their spokesman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 robotfridge

Armagh is cool...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

:) truly love this city :)

I backpacked throughout NorthofIreland for what was initially 2weeks but returned home 3months later!
    From the moment i arrived in the Armagh City i felt right at home. The people & characters are just as warm and welcoming as in my home-town in Kerry and i loved it so much that i returned there 3 times throughout that trip; even spending 5weeks just travelling around that county alone. Loved everyday being honest.
    Couldn't highlight or reccomend Armagh enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭TITAN #1

Armagh! I spent a week there one day.

Advertisement