Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post :D

Options
  • 02-07-2007 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭

I took Tipp's virginity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Great to see a Tipp forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Mick86

Great to see a Tipp forum

Yeah but South Tipp has been moved from the Sunny South East to some foreign place named Midwest. Do I need a Visa to visit or does Midwest operate an open border policy?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I thought the exact same thing. But then I realised that as long as we know we're better than Clare, it's doesn't matter how confused non-Tipperarians get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 scoobydoo2

Blush_01 wrote:
    I thought the exact same thing. But then I realised that as long as we know we're better than Clare, it's doesn't matter how confused non-Tipperarians get.

From Thurles myself but not been living there for quite a few years now, was home recently and the place has gotten so rough, what happened??????

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

Thurles was always a bit rough if I'm not mistaken!, the square is a disaster at the weekend from crap pubs to no taxis to rowdy teenagers and loud young ones with too much wkd!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

musn't miss the chance to talk up those boys from Loughmore who beat the livin daylights out of our clare cousins yesterday!!!

well done lads!!:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement