Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lineage 2

Options
  • 01-07-2007 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im currently looking for ppl to join me in making a clan in lineage2 in DEX server.
    Most european countries are represented in this server, its an awesome mmorpg,
    and this server is free private.

If anyone is interested in joining, please post here or drop me a private message.

The clan will represent Ireland.

Im not brand new to the game, but relatively new, and I feel weird being in a german clan there, so would like to have Ireland represented.

All recommendations or posts welcome, even if you think you wont play, I would be interested to hear what you think :)

www.lineage.ro/ << this is the site for the server, gives you the patch and from where you request the code to register the game with their server. I know its a ro site, but the DEXTER-NET server for lineage2 is served from romania and is played by thousands all over europe. I have yet to meet an Irish person there though, but nearly everyone there speaks english.

The version of Lineage2 is chronicles 4, not the newest chronicles 5, but c4 is really great :)

Advertisement