Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wfan

Options
  • 01-07-2007 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Does anyone else listen to WFAN via wfan.com? Since yesterday (Jun 30) I haven't been able to listen to the streaming. Using IE I get no sound, with Firefox I get what sounds like two feeds simultaneously.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Narrowback

Just had to delete all cookies to get wfan.com working properly again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Thnaks for posting this website now I can listen to all my met games.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Narrowback

jjbrien wrote:
    Thnaks for posting this website now I can listen to all my met games.
    Unfortunately, you can't listen to Met games via www.wfan.com. You need to subscribe to mlb.com audio, which is how I listen to Met games. Last year I probably listened to 140 or so.

You have to pay $15 for the year. That gives you all games, all teams and your choice of broadcast (home/away/Spanish).

I listen to WFAN.com for all the NY sports chatter, particularly to Mike & the Mad Dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

Narrowback wrote:
    I listen to WFAN.com for all the NY sports chatter, particularly to Mike & the Mad Dog.

For the Boston equivalent you can listen to www.weei.com, and as above MLB games are not broadcast due to rights restrictions.

Advertisement