Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritual Group & progress

Options
  • 01-07-2007 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

I've been part of a spiritual group for the last few weeks/months.

It's led by a very powerful (imo) psyhcic & spiritualist.

I've learned loads and managed to finally learn to meditate properly but the most amazing this is as below.

I'm wondering if anyone here can say

a) from my descriptions, would you say I'm progressing at a good rate (the competitive streak in me here)

b) given the description below, what would you think the next step would be

c) anyone found anything like this within a group/on their own?

So my big experience was as follows

We did a deep meditation then tried to 'stay' in the energy

Next we tried to 'get' some information on the person beside us and see if there was any presence in the room.

I was having real trouble - couldn't focus at all and it seemed like something was in front of me -almost blocking me.

I blamed this on me not concentrating enough and I mentioned to the leader that I was having trouble. She was brilliant - kept probing me with questions about how was I feeling blocked,where was the blockage etc.

Anyway at the end of the group she mentioned that maybe it was a spirit standing in front of me trying to get my attention and this was the block I felt.

For the next few days I felt a heaviness, like someone was leaning on me.

So I'm thinking that means that I might be just ready to open up to allowing spirits to really connect with me

Anyone any thoughts?

Ladybird

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

It sounds like ye were trying to go from the meditative state to intunement which is a natural step to take. It could have well been a spirit trying to make some form of contact but maybe the blockage was coming from you concentrating to hard and not just staying in the power and allowing that energy just to flow. Have you tried to go back into that power and if you feel this energy/spirit in front just calm yourself and ask a question and see if you get a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Thanks,

Will try that. I didn't 'feel' or 'see' a spirit, just felt something like a weight on my shoulder.

Must try to get back into the meditation and see what happen. I would soo love for it to be someone/thing trying to contact me

Ladybird

Advertisement