Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free White Dwarfs

Options
  • 01-07-2007 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

I have been clearing the attic. Free to take away are 59 issues of White Dwarf. Some duplicates, a few gaps. They run from #30 (April 1982) to #95 (Nov 1987). Also Best of WD articles Vol 2, Best of WD Scenarios vol 2 (both 1983).

I'd like them to go to a good home, but will dump them (recycle!) if they don't.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

OK, I have something else. A copy of The Last Province, a Call of Cthulhu mag produced in Scotland in 1992, issue no 1.

Again, I don't want to chuck it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Am I binning these, then?

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

if u really dont want to just bin them,put them up on adverts.ie, tbh you would get a better reaction there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

hi, where are you based.I could take them fo rthe warhammer group out in Balbriggan.
    pm me your contact details,
    cheers
    cathy

Advertisement