Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surprisingly nice coffee

Options
  • 30-06-2007 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I would not call myself a coffee connoiseur, in fact I have a love hate relationship with it. I love it but it hates me as I am very sensitive to stimulants and get terrible palpatations after driking it at times.

However, I like a nice coffee from time to time. I prefer proper coffee and would never drink instant. But I really have to recommend the coffee from Spar and Centre from their coffee machine. I was working in Cabra and the nearest place for me to get a coffee in the morning would be the Spar in the Maple centre and I have to say their Latte's and Cappochino's are like something you would get in Starbucks.

And here is for the best part they are like €1.20 would defo recommend :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I think you make a fair point. Starbucks isn't great on the espresso based coffee drinks (latté, cappuccino etc). Mind, you I do like their brewed coffees.

Advertisement