Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bragging Rights, Me in a Yak52!!!!

Options
  • 30-06-2007 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I got sent these lovely pics taken by Frank Grealish of me in the backseat of a lovely Yak52 on Saturday June 23rd at 2:30PM over the Salthill Airshow Display Axis Markers along the promenade the day before the 2007 Salthill Airshow, i went up with Pilot Jimmy Griffin who Operates from Galway Airport ( EICM ) he also has a DA down to 50ft, we went up to perform a full practice display before he did the exact same routine in the 2007 Salthill Airshow, it was my first time doing Aerobatics and it was amazing pulling up to +6 G's and -3 G's.....what a rush! Enjoy the pictures, we did the Aerobatics for 30Mins and I was totally drenched in sweat after it, what an experience!

Enjoy.

1-34.jpg

2-24.jpg

3-14.jpg

4-9.jpg

5-7.jpg

I dont think I need to tell you how good a Photographer Frank is!

Check his site!

Click here for IrishAir Pics.

Regards,

David.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Let me be the first to say.........

YOU

LUCKY

BASTARD!!!!!

all meant in a nice way, of course! ;):D

Yeah, you're right, Frank Grealish does amazing work with a camera. Been a big fan of his work and his site for many years now and his photos are often set as one of my computer desktop backgrounds. In fact, as I type this, one of his pics of an Air Corps AW139 is staring back at me from the Windows desktop! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Class photos as all his are.....that site is a great way to waste a few hours in work :D

and Steyr....sorry but i think you're a bastard too man...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

I suppose that's also you in the Concorde piccy below ..... ;)

.... but smashing photo's ..... :)

Advertisement