Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humourous Pilot PA announcements

Options
  • 29-06-2007 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭

"Those of you seated on the left hand side of the aircraft, if you look out the window you will get a spectacular view of New York City, those of you seated on the right hand side, if you look left you'll get a spectacular view of those looking at the spectacular view of New York City!"

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

"Oh no the fuel light has come on, and we've still got another 100 miles to go, we're screwed.... no wait its ok its the intercom light"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

after a tough landing in LHR ..... Trident many years ago ..... Pilot to Pas after landing apologized but explained weather etc .....

"if it's any consolation that was one of the worst landings I've ever had too" ..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Ok slightly off thread..... my friend who flies for BA told me this one.

They had just arrived somewhere , and had a very rough landing.

In the crew bus , a very senior member of the cabin crew looks at the quite young FO who was flying the aircraft that day and said loudly.....

'So excuse me , did we just have a rough landing or were we shot down?'

Cue stony silence all around and the more junior cabin crew sniggering ....

Advertisement