Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think someone broke transport.ie

Options
  • 29-06-2007 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,297 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.transport.ie/

/*DO NOT OVERWRITE THE FILE ON THE LIVE SITE WITH THIS FILE UNTIL YAHOO NAVIGATION AND Home Content pTOOLS ADMIN WORKING ON LIVE SITE*/
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e4d'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'DPE'.

D:\INETPUB\DPE\INCLUDE\../Admin/include/DB_open_conn_inc.asp, line 7

:eek::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

ladys and gentlemen i give you IRELAND!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ad hoc

It hadn't been working well since Martin left.... seriously, the server it was on was very sluggish. Now it looks like the DB is screwed. Perhaps they can procure a new one by 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

skelliser wrote:
    ladys and gentlemen i give you IRELAND!!:D
    Michael Moore's next movie.:D

ad hoc wrote:
    It hadn't been working well since Martin left.... seriously, the server it was on was very sluggish. Now it looks like the DB is screwed. Perhaps they can procure a new one by 2015.
    better do some expensive studies on it first.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

set up a committee, appoint the backhanders and organize some brown envelopes

• Advertisement

We can use any colour envelopes now days.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Get the subcommittee to prepare a presentation to the committee on the website problems.

Advertisement