Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posh has been replaced by a man!

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Her fake tits are perfectly in keeping with every other aspect of her person.

Baby is looking rather pregnant!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

Her face seems to be frozen lately and its like shes getting thinner every week making her boobs look even bigger. With the weight she lost her jawline is more pronounced.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'd hit that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

She has two looks; severe and pout. Watching the photo shoot on the news today, it was v. entertaining watching her switch from one to the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Ruthee

it lokks like Mel C is afraid to touch Vic in case she snaps in half!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

She looks awful in that picture; more like a computer-generated image than a real person!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Jebus but Scary Spice looks....well, scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I don't think she looks like a man at all. I hate the way people go on about her being too thin - if she wants to be that thin let her! I agree she would probably look a bit better if she was about half a stone heavier but I think she looks great anyway. I like the way she's being very brave with her fashion at the moment. She seems to have finally decided that she doesn't care what people are going to write about her clothes. Particularly now that she's in America - they tend to hate any fashion that veers away from tanned, blonde and conventional.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Claire_lou1983

I think Posh is fantastic, I would give my right arm to have her figure.

I think Baby Spice is the most beautiful looking pregnant person I have seen in yonks she really is truly glowing, it really really suits her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 jellymonster

you'd give your right arm to have her figure??wtf like, you'd be armless but skinny...yeah cuz that makes a lot of sense :p she looks like a big titted freak if ya ask me, whats the point in havin' big boobs if you've got a big turkey neck...i ask ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

she dosen't look remotely female .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

She looks like a shop window mannequin. Totally fake looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

Faerie wrote:
    She seems to have finally decided that she doesn't care what people are going to write about her clothes. Particularly now that she's in America - they tend to hate any fashion that veers away from tanned, blonde and conventional.

Well she is tanned (as always), went blond as soon as the America move came up and she is conventional in the sense celebs are - photo grabbing unusual outfits, heaploads of designer gear and thinner than ever.

tbh sometimes I think she looks amazing but beside the others who look relatively normal she does stand out as 'computer generated' looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

she just looks scary!!!!baby looks really pretty though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Left to right is the order I'd have them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Posh looked so much better though in the Spice Girls (bar the dodgy clothes!) She doesn't look like she turned up for the shoot but they instead just put a manikin in instead. I think Sporty and Ginger look fantastic. I watched a video the other day of Geri's "Scream if you wanna go faster" and she was a pile of bones. She's lost 10 years off her now by putting on a bit of weight. I wish Posh would take some advice

Do you think they'll change their names to Spice Women tho?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

gubbie wrote:
    Do you think they'll change their names to Spice Women tho?

I hope not! That would make me feel old too!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hermione* wrote:
    She looks awful in that picture; more like a computer-generated image than a real person!
    This is pretty much exactly what I thought. "Computer-Generated Spice" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well as "Posh Spice" though. :)

Advertisement