Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium Room

Options
  • 28-06-2007 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is covered somewhere else. I'm moving to Scotland in September. I'm going as part of a study abroad scheme with my college so I've booked into student flats. I choose purpose built flats that I could book online because I can't get the time off work to go and find a flat over there. Anyway, I got my lease today and judging by my rent I have what is, according to their site, a 'premium room'. I asked them what a premium room was exactly and they just said 'a slightly larger room' but the thing is, the rent is more than a penthouse room.

So basically my question is, what exactly can I expect from a premium room? I'm dreaming up all sorts of extravagant things!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

You mention that they have a website- are there pictures of the different rooms on it, like a hotel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Its probably pretty basic.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ask......
    Theres no point in letting your mind run riot.....

Advertisement