Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Jeopardy

Options
  • 28-06-2007 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Right.. I'm hungover and need something to keep me awake for the next 5 hours. So I've made a little game. Post an answer to a question, then the next poster must ask the question that answer would be for. The poster of the answer must then verify it. I'll start it.

Jose Cuervo.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Who is a skinny douchebag?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DarkJager wrote:

Jose Cuervo.

Who molests dogs? Sorry I meant trains dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

No the correct answer is: What brand of tequila was Darkjager drinking last night?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DarkJager wrote:
    No the correct answer is: What brand of tequila was Darkjager drinking last night?

I recognised the name but I thought it was that guy off the dog whisperer. I used to work in the off lisence in tesco in Sligo and that was the only tequila we sold. How did I not get that?

Spandau Ballet

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    Spandau Ballet

Music that makes me vomit?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

DarkJager wrote:
    Spandau Ballet

What my poo looked like this morning?

Duggy747 wrote:
    What my poo looked like this morning?

:eek::eek: What the fúck have you been eating that makes your poo look like Gary Kemp?

:eek::eek: What the fúck have you been eating that makes your poo look like Gary Kemp?

Gary Kemp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

DarkJager wrote:
    Spandau Ballet
    what band sang the song that made you realise you were a great dancer, grabbed a fat bird and waltzed her round the dance floor like like a sex god, prior to the lights going on and you having to spend the next two hours trying to get rid of her.

• Advertisement

Correct....both of you!

Duggy747 wrote:
    Gary Kemp!

Is he not a member of spandau ballet. Damn wikipedia if he's not. P.S. I thought your response was going to be spandau ballet action figures. :D

Na I didn't dance with a fat bird to Spandau Ballet..... I tried breakdancing to "Gold" in an 80's disco while i was pissed drunk. Ended up lying on my back, one leg in the air asking complete strangers to "spin me".

what band sang the song that made you realise you were a great dancer, grabbed a fat bird and waltzed her round the dance floor like like a sex god, prior to the lights going on and you having to spend the next two hours trying to get rid of her.

Good one fred. :D

DarkJager wrote:
    Na I didn't dance with a fat bird to Spandau Ballet..... I tried breakdancing to "Gold" in an 80's disco while i was pissed drunk. Ended up lying on my back, one leg in the air asking complete strangers to "spin me".

Ha Ha, "GOLD! *gold!*" That song always make me feel like a crooner with a yacht, slicked-back hair and a young wife from Costa De La Sol.

DarkJager wrote:

Shouldn't that be "What band wrote the song Gold that I tried breakdancing to in an 80's disco while i was pissed drunk. Ended up lying on my back, one leg in the air asking complete strangers to "spin me"?

I don't think I would have ever gotten that.

Advertisement