Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather

Options
  • 27-06-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Here wotz da story wit da weather? My head is recked!

Translates to

Help,Whats happened to the weather? Im confused.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

If overcast and showery weather wrecks your head, you're in the wrong country.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

lol,Lately we are getting winter paterns in summer that would contribute to a lot of cold weather and in winter we get a bartlet high pressure positioning itself over France steering in sometimes warm weather from the south or SW,but other than that everything is normal.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Txt spk ftw!!

I echo fatherdougalmag's sentiments tbh !

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Longfield wrote:
    I echo fatherdougalmag's sentiments tbh !
    +1,Seconded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭TedKelly

Rumour has it that there's loads of weather on the way! :)

• Advertisement

TedKelly wrote:
    Rumour has it that there's loads of weather on the way! :)
    This weekend will be very wet and it will affect the already badly flooded areas in england:
    http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporate/pressoffice/2007/pr20070627.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy weather. A pissy weather front coming down from the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Well tough luck guys, the next 7/10 days look decidedly bad!

Some charts out to 7/8 days look horrid.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

cud this be heading towards the worst summer ever in most of our lifetimes if this trend continues into july/august? On Sky news earlier they already sed that so far the flooding/bad weather has been the worst in England since 'peacefull times':(

Gonzo wrote:
    On Sky news earlier they already sed that so far the flooding/bad weather has been the worst in England since 'peacefull times':(
    I saw that too but I'm pretty sure they said the strain on the emergency services was the worst since wartime or something along those lines.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I was just thinking the amount of money ive saved so far tho on the summer being so bad! Normally by this stage we wouldve have had a couple of barbeque sessions were i'd buy quite alot of beer etc, gone out on more social events for the sake of warm sunny weather, spent money on ice cream and all warm weather associated products. Im sure im not the only one givin these things up since the weathers been so bad all summer so far, it has to be hurting the summer time industry bad this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Jaysus Gonzo,you need to go on a holiday big time.Dont try England there a tad worse off than here atm and give most of the med a miss as there being bbq'ed too but hey least its dry there.

im goin to Spain in the middle of August for a week, cant wait:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Here's a lovely picture of Summer in Ireland...

MT8_Dublin_ens.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Ok i go onto any other section of boards with a question or query/prob and it gets sorted......

You bunch are takin the phish with this weather...........

Its gettin me down my dog and prob my wife (if we were takin i'd know)

EITHER WAY GET IT SORTED AND GET ME SUN OTHERWISE WHEN MY S.A.D. KICKS IN THIS WINTER I'M FLUCKED.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

racso1975 wrote:
    Ok i go onto any other section of boards with a question or query/prob and it gets sorted......

You bunch are takin the phish with this weather...........

Its gettin me down my dog and prob my wife (if we were takin i'd know)

EITHER WAY GET IT SORTED AND GET ME SUN OTHERWISE WHEN MY S.A.D. KICKS IN THIS WINTER I'M FLUCKED.........

I'll do what I can to arrange this

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

what's de forecast for this weekend in dublin? Skerries 100 bike racing on saturday, i hope it's not called off with the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

All i can find for saturday is this image from Met UK site.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/images/uk_radar_20070704_072.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭dubmick

From Met Eireann (but it is only for Ireland)

A few showers are still possible on Saturday, but it will be a mostly dry day with sunny spells.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

...by Monday normal service will have resumed:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement