Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chantelle and Preston are no more.....

Options
  • 12-06-2007 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Well, it seems like the fairy tale is over. Rumours have been rife for a while now that their marriage is on the rocks, and now, it seems that they're heading for splitsville. Hardly surprising is it?! People who meet on a reality tv show and rush to get married just to secure the best financial deal for the wedding don't really seem to be committing for the right reasons.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Surprise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Aww kinda liked those two together. It was to be expected alright though, he dumped his long term girlfriend and got with Chantelle and they got married way too fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

OP: Linky?

Yeah it is a bit sad, but they did get married way too fast. Plus it must be hard since both of their careers have been on the slide ever since, so they're a 'normal' couple instead of a celeb couple at this stage, which must be weird for them to cope with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Oops, sorry - forgot to add a link earlier. Here it is:

http://www.nwdaily.co.uk/CelebrityGossipView.aspx?id=2841

So its not definitely confirmed yet - just seems the rumours are getting stronger. His ex but be secretly pleased - I know I would be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

damn I was totally basing my relationship on advice given in 'Livin the dream':eek:

Eh they have 0 in common except for a pair of skinny jeans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

Really?
    I would have thought that a romance with the foundations of a couple of weeks in the Big Brother house was sure to be a keeper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah there have been rumours for ages,there was pics in a magazine i had of him throwing all her stuff in the bin lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

money >>>>> dosey bint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

I just heard this from a reliable source (my sister :D )

Was it always a publicity stunt or did this pair actually love eachother at some point?

What will it mean for both of them?

I predict the end for Prestons career and the unleashing of Chantelle's!

She'll be falling out on to the street at 4am with the likes of Danielle Lloyd...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Threads merged.

Yup, it's official. They put out a statement a couple of hours ago announcing that they're getting a divorce. (From Perez and oddly enough, the Daily Telegraph).

• Advertisement

its been coming for a long time i'm not that suprised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Stargal wrote:
    Threads merged.

Yup, it's official. They put out a statement a couple of hours ago announcing that they're getting a divorce. (From Perez and oddly enough, the Daily Telegraph).

Im surprised perez even bothered to mention this story! I expect jucier gossip from much more famous stars than him!

yeah i was surprised to see his name mentioned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 jellymonster

i'm sure they were attracted to each other but i'd say in the back of their minds they were thinkin' that it'd push their "careers" up a notch or two and well they haven't exactly set the world alight, so they're now v. bitter hence the break up :D

So, how long until he gets back with his ex, the one he dumped for Chantelle then?

i read in some magazine they were meeting up in secret and its part of the reason they broke up

i read in some magazine they were meeting up in secret and its part of the reason they broke up

I saw that too! I wouldn't take him back if I was her.

me either!after being dumped in such a public way,i wouldnt even talk to him

me either!after being dumped in such a public way,i wouldnt even talk to him

Exactly. He dumped her a week after proposing to her! Why would she even be speaking to him? Stupid girl...

he only proposed to her really because there was so much scandal between him and chantelle

• Advertisement

he only proposed to her really because there was so much scandal between him and chantelle

Totally, and then only proposed to Chanelle to prove he really was serious about her and that it wasn't just a publicity act. Oh well, at least they don't have any kids. Guess that's one blessing!

Advertisement