Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Probelm quota problem

Options
  • 27-06-2007 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

i m moving my house from Dublin to portlaoise and i dont want digiweb any more coz of their traffic limit (download+upload) so i rang them and ask them to cancel my connection by end of this month. as they need my email so i did send email now since then my internet speed is only and only 4kbps:mad: and i send mail again to support team and they replied me that you are near to your quota limit thats why well so many time i was over quota limit but they never did this to me before but what is wrong this time??:confused:
    is this that i don't need your connection?
    right now i m using 24GB out of 30GB.

to add: rang to support team now and they said if you'll be over 80% of your allowed quota speed will drop again so it mean that quota 30gb is not 30 gb it is 23gb coz if you exceed this limit the your internet speed will be slower then dialup

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 graye

wasim21k wrote:
    i m moving my house from Dublin to portlaoise and i dont want digiweb any more coz of their traffic limit (download+upload) so i rang them and ask them to cancel my connection by end of this month. as they need my email so i did send email now since then my internet speed is only and only 4kbps:mad: and i send mail again to support team and they replied me that you are near to your quota limit thats why well so many time i was over quota limit but they never did this to me before but what is wrong this time??:confused:
    is this that i don't need your connection?
    right now i m using 24GB out of 30GB.

to add: rang to support team now and they said if you'll be over 80% of your allowed quota speed will drop again so it mean that quota 30gb is not 30 gb it is 23gb coz if you exceed this limit the your internet speed will be slower then dialup

I have the same problem, they give you 30gig upload/download and i presume this is for the month but now their telling me i have to wait for two weeks (into the next month) to get back my quota its all wrong to me i dont think i will be with them long, I am with them for a number of years now and never once had a problem with them now their big they want more money for extra downloading its rubbish, thanks digiweb the more people write here the more they will go away from you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I am irked with them too. Went over cap and they limited our service.
    I rang them and they said they had sent us two emails informing us we were approaching our cap. Total lie, no such emails were received. They said "Maybe they are in your spam filter". No there either, and strangely enough Digiweb's *invoices* reach my inbox every month!!

The guy in support told me for five euro a month we could add an extra 10GB to our quota. Got the bill last week and they've charged us 15 euro. Unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Ok to be fair, Digiweb have emailed me to say that 15 euro is per quarter, not per month. Which is fair enough. They're still a million times better than IBB :)

Advertisement