Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rare? Upside Down Book.

• 27-06-2007 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi

I found this rather odd book, Lemony Snicket . Series of Unfortunate Events.
    Book the Third, Its unusual because its printed upside down and back to front, I was told this is rare in a book, Is this true? Is this a one of a kind or Would there be many like this? I know its definatly collectable, But is it worth alot of money or is it of great value?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭StewieGriffin07

must'nt be that rare...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Sounds very interesting Stewie, if memory serves me right I 'think' there was once a book on Antiques Roadshow that was in a similar condition to yours, upside down and inside out. Unfortunately I cant remember what book it was, or an estimate they gave for it.

I cant imagine that the book would be valuable because its printed wrong, more so a novelty value perhaps.

I know what you mean, But still it is a irregular.... So i suppose its rare to have... Thanks for the info anyway...anyone else have any noction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Are you sure the cover isnt just on upside down?

well, i dont know, ill check, Isnt it the same thing though?? ,.. It looks like the cover is on upside down...but i cannot tell?! Emmm, Would there be much point in contacting the publishers or something like that....find out more about it. Or am I wise just shuttin up and keeping it to myself:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

"Lemony Snicket . Series of Unfortunate Events"

:D .....ironic, perhaps the book is supposed to be like that, an unfortunate event on behalf of the printers.

I had assumed it was printed in reverse or something, but if the cover is just on upside down then it's just simple human error.

Yeah...I suoppose i know what you mean, still it is the only book of its kind Thats upside down....

anyone know where i can find more out??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

Advertisement