Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Paris is free again

Options
  • 26-06-2007 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,597 ✭✭✭✭

Poor Paris Hilton is free again , to once again take up her life of doing nothing .
    Next stop rehab , to recover from doing nothing but partying -- i'm jealous

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,167 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

don't give the silly bint the oxygen of publicity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭oneeyedsnake

thebaz wrote:
    Poor Paris Hilton is free again , to once again take up her life of doing nothing .

Who cares?Hell was made for people like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Seriously people, I hate to be one of those whinging "this isn't the right forum" people, but this is awful rubbish and there is a forum specifically for it. The insipid halfwit went to jail, now she's out and well continue being being an attention seeking halfwit.

EDIT: That's what I call service :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moved out of AH, we have higher standards here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

She could have killed someone driving under the influence. She deserved to be there.

It really bothers me that people want to interview her for her reaction to jail, its not a big story namely because she deserved to be there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Oh great, she's out. Why oh why couldn't they keep her in for a little longer. I was really starting to enjoy not seeing her face in all the magazines!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Moved out of AH, we have higher standards here.
    Quel lie ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

Oh great, she's out. Why oh why couldn't they keep her in for a little longer. I was really starting to enjoy not seeing her face in all the magazines!

Thats for sure! Although are the faces of the big brother contestants any better to look at? I dont think so!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Mwh, what's a million to her anyway? Somebody will interview her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

NBC pulled the offer of $1m for her interview after a massive public backlash so thats a good sign that people are fed up of her. But it IS america so she'll always be popular.

I hate her as much as the next guy but hell if she offered ;D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

thebaz wrote:

Poor ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Her interview is meant to be on Larry King Live *snore* and he doesn't pay for interviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Cue the book deal, thousands of interviews, etc etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

DaveMcG wrote:

Oh great, so we get to hear even more rubbish from her mouth. Why can't she just disappear somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

DaveMcG wrote:
    And more sh!te threads like this one...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

togster wrote:

Ha...QFT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

when did just ignoring her not become an option anymore :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

togster wrote:
    Togster, as per the charter, users questioning why discussions about celebs are being held in the C&S forum are viewed as trolls, and are banned for a while if it happens again. Just a heads up about it in case you haven't read the charter yet :)

Advertisement