Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] eve tv is pay per view

Options
  • 26-06-2007 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

how gay is that.

now you will have to pay $1.50 per show during the alliance tourney.

huzzah

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Pass

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Like the presenters 5 women and 2 men way to represent your userbase :rolleyes:

Think ill take a pass was going to even before the fee

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Saw this a few days ago, I may watch a show or 2 im not sure. But a regular thing of it ..... no :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

Erm EvE TV? Eh I don't think so. I don't need some muppet giving me a play by play of a bit of PvP. One look at the health bars tells you all you need to know OMGWTFBBQPWND! :D

You don't do it at a gate camp, so why starting doing it here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

whats worse is only spiraljunkie and StevieSG actually play eve. the others are just randomers, who gives a **** about the newbie experience, prospective new players arent going to pay to watch a ****ty tv show just to see if they want to play or not.

we are not amused

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Some of the lads in my corp were on the panal for the last comp, they think they are so awesome, ptttf who cares? I AM DARC KAAHAR EVE SUPASTAR, I AM MADE OF AWESOME!

So CCP Darc Kaaahar says this: Go take you stupid 1 dolla fiddy, turn that mofo sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass. That's what I say.

Anyway we know its rigged in favour of BoB.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

thats crap imo.. they are making enough money to support this, its the most expensive of the mmorpg's with its current monthly cost.. They is taking the piss! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

I wouldnt watch that **** when its free.. even less likely to pay for it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Well i watched the first two episodes by um "paying" for them anyways its alright tbh not as bad as i was expecting worth a watch if you want to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Some of the lads bought the DVDs of last years Alliance Tournaments.. They were pretty sweet apparently.. I might consider something like that.. but paying for digital downloads.. hmm nah! :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement