Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coaching Courses

Options
  • 25-06-2007 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there are any coaching courses being run to train people to coach under 8's and 7's. I rang Leinster Branch but nothing planned and Munster said they'd get back to me but they haven't.

I thought there was one being run in Limerick in August, has anyone got any details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Does anyone know if there are any coaching courses being run to train people to coach under 8's and 7's. I rang Leinster Branch but nothing planned and Munster said they'd get back to me but they haven't.

I thought there was one being run in Limerick in August, has anyone got any details?

IRFU are running two courses in St. Patrick's, Drumcondra in August on 17-19 and 24-26.

Not entirely sure of the details, but cost is about €200 - 250 and will get you a Level 1 accreditation which is more than enough for underage levels.

You should try giving the IRFU a shout about it.

Advertisement