Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth

Options
  • 25-06-2007 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Guys, Just looking at houses in maynooth at the moment. In our price bracket we are looking at beaufield, meadowbrook, brookfield, kingbry and at the higher end Silken Vale. Just wondering does anyone have any thoughts on these area's? We are first FTB's have are wondering it is better to pay the extra money for somewhere like Silken Vale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Hi there,
    Myself and my friend lived in Kingsbry for 6 months and moved out in April this year. We lived near a laneway into Greenfield estate and our car mirrors got broken off several times. We added it up one day and we'd had the gaurds out to the house 13 times whiel we lived there. Neither of us had any enemies that would be doing it and the gaurds reckoned it was bcause we were near the lane. I'm not tryin to give anyone a bad name, just saying what happened us. We both said we would've been absolutely sick if we had bought the house

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

There's a few old bungalows in the Kingsbry/Greenfield are which are pretty nice. Mate was renting out one. Nice place, quite, and only moved out as the 3rd person f**ked off without paying his rent (hadn't enough money to stay).

Have a peak around, and when you find a nice place, check it out @ 8pm on a Saturday.

Advertisement