Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking to rent a house in Birr, Co. Offaly

Options
  • 24-06-2007 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭

hello am looking to rent a house in birr,must have at least 2 bedrooms.
    also would have to accept rent allowance,would be very greatfull if anyone on here from birr would know of a house to rent,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Have you tried www.daft.ie www.myhome.ie and the local estate agents?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

have tried does and phoned 5 or 6 auctioneers today in birr,but the mostly sell propertys,the said to keep a eye on the local paper in birr,but thats hard to do when you live in a different county.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

bassy wrote:
    have tried does and phoned 5 or 6 auctioneers today in birr,but the mostly sell propertys,the said to keep a eye on the local paper in birr,but thats hard to do when you live in a different county.
    Easons carry a lot of local papers or phone the local paper and ask for their list of local stockists. Or even ask if you can subscribe.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

share is no use to me,as i would have my son coming with me.

the_syco wrote:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement