Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rugby.com

Options
  • 23-06-2007 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

I just put www.rugby.com into the address bar in firefox and hit enter. Wanted to see what i would get and if there was a page.

I got instead http://stores.polo.com/rugby_intro.asp :eek:

So how many Rugby players/fans wear this crap?

Anyway i was actually looking to find the start time for the all blacks game today and figure out if its on TV (there is another thread with no response yet about what pubs its on.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Erin Go Brath

Don't think Munster rugby fans would get out of Thomond Park alive wearing such noncey crap. Mind you it may be more popular with the ladyboys fans, when they go for their post match cappucinos. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I think one of the girl models was cute though so it was not such a waste of time looking at it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Erin Go Brath

Saruman wrote:
    I think one of the girl models was cute though so it was not such a waste of time looking at it :D
    You really haven't utilised the internet to its full potential, have you. You should see some of the stuff they have on it. ;)

Advertisement