Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] BoB lose a titan to lag, Goons are scum.

Options
  • 22-06-2007 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=541811&page=1

Usual rehash of the hot topic on COAD, but it's still pretty big news. Molle and BoB are (as always) the epitome of class, while goons are doing their spamming thang as the script says. None of it will have any bearing on my 'Eve experence' so I'm off to get a bacon and egg McMuffin™.

Discuss :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Goons are scum, but they are more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I assume this wont stop the bob rape train ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

bizmark wrote:
    I assume this wont stop the bob rape train ;p

Who cares about them.

But it won't stop the Ruchy rape tram, oh no.

EDIT: BTW I got a breakfast roll from spar instead of the McMuffin™ I also ate a pack of waffles.

kyp_durron wrote:
    Who cares about them.

EDIT: BTW I got a breakfast roll from spar instead of the McMuffin™ I also ate a pack of waffles.

Damn right about the runchy rape train......Wtf is a mcmuffin anyway ;/

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Im not going to try and defend BoB (and be flamed), Congrats to the ragoons, but to be fair, someone had to screw up after the Titan nerf, too bad it was BoB. That is all.

• Advertisement

Glippo wrote:
    Im not going to try and defend BoB (and be flamed), Congrats to the ragoons, but to be fair, someone had to screw up after the Titan nerf, too bad it was BoB. That is all.

Why not? in this case BoB deserve props. They brought the titan to the front lines and didn't whine about it when it was killed.

Goons are being classless about the whole thing, but thats what goons do, anyone who expects any different from them is stupid. Although some of those spam threads are funneh, in a retarded 12 year old way, but still :D

anyway I have much smaller fish to fry, TO RUCHY!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Maddzy demands link to killmail. Goons are spammy fags but its to be expected obviously thats what goons are.

Maddzy wrote:
    Maddzy demands link to killmail. Goons are spammy fags but its to be expected obviously thats what goons are.

Why is Maddzy talking about himself in the third person?

Any way what Maddzy wants....http://www.killboard.net/details/169202/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Correct me if i'm wrong (and i usually am), but didnt the Goons lose a Titan in a similar way? Some logging or bumping glitch?

I just feel sorry for the guy who got it blown up...imagine losing something that expensive :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Don't fly what you can't lose chaps! Frigs for the win.

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote:
    Correct me if i'm wrong (and i usually am), but didnt the Goons lose a Titan in a similar way? Some logging or bumping glitch?

I just feel sorry for the guy who got it blown up...imagine losing something that expensive :eek:

goons dont have any super captial ships afaik

Kiith wrote:

I presume you mean the D2 Titan, Goons never had one and this was the first titan to be killed when the pilot was still active. There was a Titan nerf in the latest patch, I'm not sure how they were nerfed but I'm sure one of the lads here will explain it. There was no logging or bumping involved in this loss. Well there was some bumping but it's not a exploit or glitch.

http://files.filefront.com/TitanKill+621avi/;7851751;;/fileinfo.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

ROFLMAO at BoB losing a Titan, ah well they have plenty more! :D

Video was weird at the end, did a 2nd Avatar come in, or did the wreck appear before the ship actually exploded?

This is the 2nd vid I've seen of an Avatar being popped and the last one was strange too, there was no explosion (the D2 one). Its like CCP didn't bother to do the animations correctly for titan explosions or maybe its just always laggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Har har, burn BoB burn.

Maddzy wrote:
    Video was weird at the end, did a 2nd Avatar come in, or did the wreck appear before the ship actually exploded?

This is the 2nd vid I've seen of an Avatar being popped and the last one was strange too, there was no explosion (the D2 one). Its like CCP didn't bother to do the animations correctly for titan explosions or maybe its just always laggy.

I'd say lag, the pilots on both sides complained about the lag, but it did look kinda ****. Happened with a Charon we ganked the other week too, before it popped the wreak appeared beside it. Although it was very laggy then too, like playing a ****ing slide show ;/

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

kyp_durron wrote:
    I presume you mean the D2 Titan, Goons never had one and this was the first titan to be killed when the pilot was still active. There was a Titan nerf in the latest patch, I'm not sure how they were nerfed but I'm sure one of the lads here will explain it. There was no logging or bumping involved in this loss. Well there was some bumping but it's not a exploit or glitch.

Indeed, the Titans were nerfed in Rev 2, They can No longer remote DD, as in the have to be on same grid as targets, and after they DD, they cant jump out right away, there a 10-min timer, which is why Molle lost the Titan, he couldnt jump out, and dictor bubbles stopped him from warping for so long, they drained his cap, and he was dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Good to see the patch has had the desired effect and Titans can now be killed when the pilots are logged on. Other than that - Goons vs BoB? Whoever wins, everyone else loses.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

kyp_durron wrote:
    Who cares about them.

Ive a belly like yer man on Supersize me from eathing that s***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJy-0Lw4Nak&mode=related&search=

Ruchy must be destroyed! Bastids chased me around with a pilgrim last night. Was luls.

• Advertisement

Goons vid of the titan battle and some clips of the fight before the avatar came in. Its done in typical Goons editing so don't expect to know whats going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i15Sw80Sko

Advertisement