Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D online

Options
  • 21-06-2007 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing this??.. I picked up a copy earlier in game for €5, thought I'd give it a try.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I played an early trial of it, but it was in the height of my Warcraft addiction, so i didnt like it. Cant even really remember why, but i do remember not being at all impressed by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Graphics are nice, gameplay is very much the mechanics of D&D 3, but I didn't like it due to the fact that it was forcing me to team to get past an early dungeon crawl. Also, if I was out of the dungeon (having died) for more than a few minutes, the thing reset, meaing I had to do everything over again, less whatever I'd used getting that far.

Advertisement