Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heaven exists

Options
  • 21-06-2007 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

My brothers, I have seen, and experienced the wonders of what can only be heaven. This beautiful place exists not in the clouds, but in central Europe; Prague to be exact. A place where €200 will not only sustain you for a week, but allow you to get shítfaced on the choiciest of beers. This beer does not fill you up with gas, as Irish beer does, it tastes great and it costs less than €1 a pint.

It would be foolish (in some peoples eyes atleast) to judge a place as Heaven on it's booze quality alone, so I shall continue: The females there are extremly sexy! and if they catch you window shopping they pose, as opposed to giving you the devils eyes like you get over here.

I was quite overwhelmed by all this, but it wasn't until my last night that I found true enlightenment. I was in a restauraunt where my meal was called a 'mixed grill' which consisted of a selection of 4 meats and a large side of chips all for about €4!. relax brothers, for I have not gotten to the best part yet. the waitress served us topless. *wipes tear from eye* now I know there is a God

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

The Bollox wrote:
    the waitress served us topless. *wipes tear from eye* now I know there is a God

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

The Bollox wrote:
    the waitress served us topless. *wipes tear from eye* now I know there is a God

/me runs off to book a holiday there.........in fact I'm moving there permanently!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The Bollox wrote:
    My brothers, I have seen, and experienced the wonders of what can only be heaven. This beautiful place exists not in the clouds, but in central Europe; Prague to be exact. A place where €200 will not only sustain you for a week, but allow you to get shítfaced on the choiciest of beers. This beer does not fill you up with gas, as Irish beer does, it tastes great and it costs less than €1 a pint.

It would be foolish (in some peoples eyes atleast) to judge a place as Heaven on it's booze quality alone, so I shall continue: The females there are extremly sexy! and if they catch you window shopping they pose, as opposed to giving you the devils eyes like you get over here.

I was quite overwhelmed by all this, but it wasn't until my last night that I found true enlightenment. I was in a restauraunt where my meal was called a 'mixed grill' which consisted of a selection of 4 meats and a large side of chips all for about €4!. relax brothers, for I have not gotten to the best part yet. the waitress served us topless. *wipes tear from eye* now I know there is a God

Screw going back to college . I'm moving to Prague.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

The Bollox wrote:
    the waitress served us topless.
    Wha?! She didn't mind the sight of yer hairy chest;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Jimoslimos wrote:
    Wha?! She didn't mind the sight of yer hairy chest;)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

You have to do a bit of leg work to live that cheaply out there these days but it was definitely possible when I was there a few years back. Why, oh why haven't I gone back yet?.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

You have to do a bit of leg work to live that cheaply out there these days but it was definitely possible when I was there a few years back. Why, oh why haven't I gone back yet?.......
    A few mates of mine went there in the late 80's when it was still Communist and lived high-on-the hog for two weeks. They all booked four-star suites for a fiver a night each.

It's still cheap now, but not as. Watch out for bogus plain-clothes policemen on the streets and scam artists on the streets. Parts of it can be rough. It's also becoming very popular for English stag/hen nights.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I was there in about 1995 and we managed to get a half-litre of beer for the equivalent of 19 pence. Admittedly it tasted like it, it was well worth shelling out 30 pence for the good stuff. :D

Advertisement