Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] New Interface?

Options
  • 21-06-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

What do you guys think of the new interface.

I personally dont like it. The module buttons seem bulky and i dont like the colours. The speed thing is laggy when accelerating.

Also anyone know what the story is with the new Navy Heavy Missiles and Gurista Heavy Missiles under the market but there are none for sale and none in contracts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I dunno I'm kinda half-half on the interface. I like the new colour set and the buttons are starting to grow on me. I'm afraid to train thermodynamics incase I accidently hit the green bit of a button and overload something :P

I noticed the acceleration thing too, it deffo goes slower and ships seem to take longer to get to full speed now.

I dunno about the missiles but the devs are adding faction ammo to the market menu all the time nowadays. When people start finding these missiles in faction drops they'll start to appear for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

You get faction ammo from the LP Store afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Hate the new heat system but im not particularly liking/disliking the new interface, and yes the faction ammo will take a while to filter down to the market, as its availible only in the Loyalty Point store.. aand theres more profitible offers availible so .. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

mamolian wrote:
    Hate the new heat system

Friend used Heat on his drake against my Nighthawk he overheated his launchers which gave him a rof better than my nighthawk (4.3 seconds) but ended up blowing 3 launchers after a short period of time .......Its useful when your loseing or evenly matched but your just inviteing desaster if your useing it all the time.

I really love the Ui btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Yeah, it's all in the LP store, which rocks. There are tones of new hardwiring implants aswell. If your having a look make sure you change the filter from affordable to show all. Nice stuff in there, although the faction modules seem to require alot of tags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Magic Don

Im also with u on the speed thing, its pretty crap. These no flow in its movement :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

Magic Don wrote:
    Im also with u on the speed thing, its pretty crap. These no flow in its movement :/

i whole heartily agree with this statement. the speed bar is well to jumpy, was nice a fluidic before

Advertisement