Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site Ban Required

Options
  • 21-06-2007 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

just saw a post from ronoc over in after hours in a thread titled 'most annoying forum'. this is what he had to say:

Bald heads and bear guts.( or whatever its called)

They have acknowledged there evolutionary purpose is finished so pass their time growing their beer gut and posting about it.

I really can't think of anything more worthy of pity..

cant even spell 'their'; twat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭shalom

what are you on about!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

shalom wrote:
    what are you on about!!!

If you read his post, it's fairly obvious. BTW, exclamation marks don't denote a question, question marks do.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭shalom

I'm more confused than ever before

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Welcome to boards then, you'll fit right in. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,757 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

I showed the post to Rambert just now ... he's offered to create a likeness on the dart board, for the price of a pint.

VIKTOR! a pint for Rambert

Suggest to Brother Tom that this induhvidual should be barred :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think we need a good old lynch mob for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Sorry to hijack this thread but I just noticed this post by jester77. An explanation is required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Tell that pretentious douchebag ronoc, to drag his scrawny, possibly "metrosexual" ass over to this forum, so we can personally take him apart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Hang Him ! Hang him high !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

DarkJager wrote:
    Tell that pretentious douchebag ronoc, to drag his scrawny, possibly "metrosexual" ass over to this forum, so we can personally take him apart.

Even the metrosexuals rejected him. I'll get the bag of knives, you get the car DarkJager!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

shalom wrote:
    what are you on about!!!
    If you have a question, use a question mark. Like this -> ?
    Oops, beaten by Ned

DarkJager wrote:
    I'm not a “metrosexual” I'm afraid. I don't think I'd categorise myself as scrawny either.

But seriously guys, how many posts about beer guts and drinking can you come up with before this forum goes stale?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

ronoc wrote:
    I'm not a “metrosexual”

Really?
    ronoc wrote:
    I'm afraid.

Ah, that explains it. Don't be afraid of the big men in this forum, we won't hurt you. Much.
    ronoc wrote:
    I don't think I'd categorise myself as scrawny either.

We will be the judge of that.
    ronoc wrote:
    But seriously guys,

Sorry, you've lost me there...
    ronoc wrote:
    how many posts about beer guts and drinking can you come up with before this forum goes stale?
    zaph wrote:
    Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ronoc wrote:
    I'm not a “metrosexual” I'm afraid. I don't think I'd categorise myself as scrawny either.

But seriously guys, how many posts about beer guts and drinking can you come up with before this forum goes stale?

You insulted the brothers which is not a very smart move. Your best bet would be to leave before things kick off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

You insulted the brothers which is not a very smart move. Your best bet would be to leave before things kick off.

ill have to get my gun licence before i can unleish them..

your lucky ronoc:mad:

Advertisement