Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Programmes

Options
  • 20-06-2007 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here collect Football Programmes, Sporting Memoribilia etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

i got a good collection of Ireland , and Shamrock Rovers catalogues from the 80's !!!!! Milltown.

louis louis louis...........out, out, out. K.R.A.M.

I got the signatures of the winning Rovers team on the catalogue of the last game ever at Milltown , Vs Sligo Rovers.

it was great , over 10,000 Rovers fans, ... at half time the Sligo fans joined in the protest on the pitch...... very nice act from the opposition fans I thought !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Not a football fan at all, but somehow this annual/book has been hanging around the house for as long as I can remember, must have belonged to my older brother.

Does it count as football memrobilia? Its from 1977.....so tis old anyway :D

jhill1.jpg

jhill2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

i got a good collection of Ireland , and Shamrock Rovers catalogues from the 80's

Unfortunatley, I have very little irish stuff, but I do have a collection of FA Cup finals with the earliest being from 1965 and I've a GAA collection going back to the late 70's

Advertisement