Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Katona

Options
  • 20-06-2007 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else here feel sorry for her? I think she's totally lost her way since Brian and her split up. And the drugs scandals keep reappearing. Hope there's no truth in those rumours but the tabloids keep printing them. I just feel so sorry for her little girls too. They look so adorable. Just seems that her life is spiralling out of control... Its so sad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Aldini98

I think shes great, lovely juggs !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jess21ir

There must be some truth in it when Iceland have dropped her for her advertising campaign ............. personally i cannot stand her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

jess21ir wrote:
    There must be some truth in it when Iceland have dropped her for her advertising campaign ............. personally i cannot stand her

Those ads were just so cringeworthy. So ott! Glad they've ditched her from them - they really got on my nerves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i just feel bad over her new coke story,she's never in the papers for something good

Another Sunday, more newspapers claiming her drug habit is out of control and that Brian McFadden is going for custody of the girls...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

A total beauty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I think you've got the wrong forum, probably more apt in Beer Guts & Receding Hair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Brian Capture - I've edited your post to remove the nonsensical and probably trolling line about Kerry Katona as it goes against the charter of this forum. Take this as a warning - another post like that and you'll be banned from the forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Laika

I hope your censoring of my feelings does not scupper my chances with Kerry Katona if/when she browses this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

I feel sorry for her. I don't think she has ever gotten over Brian. She had a rough childhood, she wanted stability for Molly and Lily. I felt so sorry for her when Brian dumped her. I hate the way old friends and employees keep selling stories on her, some people will do anything for money.

• Advertisement

I used to feel sorry for her too, especially over the way Brian treated her. But if the allegations are true, then I honestly don't feel sorry for her at all. You'd think she'd be a much more responsible mother given how tough her childhood was. She seems out of control. I really hope she gets her life sorted so her little girls have a proper mum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I think the reason she's getting so much grief is that she tried to play the media at their own game, and failed. She signed a deal with OK(?) magazine and writes a column there, which means that other papers/mags don't get comments from her, and feel like they can go to town on her. The problem in, I've read her column (eh...the missus buys it, I swear) and she's point blank denied stories which have later been proved - i.e. she never did coke, but then checked herself into rehab - which means they are paying her money for rope - I'd say even their patience is wearing thin. Ever since I read the Piers Morgan book, I've become ultra-cynical about celebs, esp. the "famous for being famous" celebs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

piers morgan is a bag of ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

ang wrote:
    some people will do anything for money.

So will kerry...
    Thats the problem. Shes a media whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

also whats the problem with her doing this again?
    KERRY.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

ewwwwww

That's her?! Wow, I wouldn't have recognised her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah she's had like three boob jobs since then dyed her hair brown and got rid of the tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Laika

I hope your censoring of my feelings does not scupper my chances with Kerry Katona if/when she browses this thread.
    Sorry for censoring your feelings Brian. I hope things work out ok for you and Kerry in the end ;)

Advertisement