Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spice Girls reunion!

Options
  • 20-06-2007 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

So, it seems to becoming a reality. Supposedly, posh has put her baby plans on hold so she's ready for the reunion! Anyone else secretly looking forward to seeing them strut their stuff again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

People should not be allowed to post about a Spice Girls reunion unless there is facts to back it up!

Sorry...it's just that I've been waiting for a reunion ever since they split up! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Ha ha! Seems to be in all the gossip magazines this week, so rumour seems to be coming up far more often! Hope it will be made official soon!

Daily Mirror today say that they've all signed up and that there will be an announcement in detail next Friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭flonge

I think it's great that they're reuniting.
    I have been waiting for this so#ince they split up!
    They were a great band.They really made you feel good!
    They were always so full of energy.I remeber living in Dublin and hearing about the girls recording one of their videos in Dublin!
    I wonder if they do tour,will they play in Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fayez

So, it seems to becoming a reality. Supposedly, posh has put her baby plans on hold so she's ready for the reunion! Anyone else secretly looking forward to seeing them strut their stuff again?
    Hi, fair play t ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I'd definitely go for the laugh. I still can't let go of my youth :D They won't top Take That's come back though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 racymere

id love to go see them play id say it would be great crack, never got to see them when they were in ireland before the tickets were sold out in seconds.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mercedes_benz

i hate posh....that's all that i have to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I can't believe it's finally happening! I'm so happy! I saw mel C on the friday night project and that just confirmed it for me! She said there would be an official announcement on Thursday (today) but I was in work I must of missed it? Was it on tv? It was also mentioned as breaking news on sky news! haha! I think it will beat take that reunion...

I can't wait til they play Dublin on their World Tour...maybe even a new album?! This is fantastic.

Did anyone watch the friday night project?

ALAN CARR: When you go back though, will you still be able to do all your backflips? It's alright for Posh - anybody can point!

I p1ssed myself laughing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i hope its true:)i'd love to see them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 shell007

I loved spice girls back in the day and checked out the prices to go nd see them, i couldnt believe that one ticket ranged from £200-£994.00 in london that is crazy. I defo wont be goin to see them at that price, even tho i have the money to if i wanted! Nd why arnt they comin to ireland lol???

does anyone know the dates they are playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

No way...

stoptothetop.jpg

According to Perez this evening, one million people have already registered on the Spice Girl's website for tickets for the tour (which has been up for less than a week).

I can't actually believe that people are willing to pay such crazy amounts of money to see the revival of a mediocre pop band who haven't even been gone long enough to warrant any kind of fond nostalgia. Quel joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Do the tickets actually start at £200?? thats rediculous if they do...i liked the Spice Girls but not for that price!!

Malteaser! wrote:
    Do the tickets actually start at £200?? thats rediculous if they do...i liked the Spice Girls but not for that price!!

£200?! Hope that's not true! I have registered for the chance of tickets though... But can't afford to spend that much! Wish they were coming to Dublin...

yeah the tickets are insanely priced!still like to go though

yeah the tickets are insanely priced!still like to go though

I know. How much fun would it be?! I have my platform shoes tucked away somewhere I'm sure! ;)

The new song was realeased today, its on Perez if anyone wants to listen to the whole thing (I can only find shortened versions on youtube). It's not that great tbh, I expected so much more from them, esp on their first single!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Just lisented to the song,its awful:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

It's so bad!! It's like loads of their other songs. Dull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

ok so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

That's a terrible song, even by Spice Girl standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

The new song is crap, can't believe they are making a comeback. They have VERY little talent. Mel C is the only one who can actually sing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a4itV45TZE

New video for the song, posh looks liek she's there for decoration...does she actually do ANY singing??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Mel C was on Loose Women (I think it was that anyway) a week or two ago and was asked about Posh and she struggled to tell them what Victoria actually did. "She eh, she sings the chorus" is what I believe she eventually said.

We don't really need to see her in her undies do we?

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Amz wrote: »
    Mel C was on Loose Women (I think it was that anyway) a week or two ago and was asked about Posh and she struggled to tell them what Victoria actually did. "She eh, she sings the chorus" is what I believe she eventually said.

We don't really need to see her in her undies do we?

*shudder*

yeah she doesn't look great alright but she has had 2/3 sprogs so id still hit it.
    Shes really annoying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Terrible song! Its funny to see posh spice moving in the video, for the last few years shes been so statuesque with the constant pouting to the cameras!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Not sure if I want to watch Posh's Ugly Betty episode, could be great car crash TV though. Ugh! Dilemmas!

• Advertisement

I saw a clip of it on Perez a week or two ago and it actually looked like it could be good!!

Anyone see the video for their Tesco ad?

Advertisement