Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pirate of the Caribbean!

Options
  • 19-06-2007 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I've been google-ing to try find out if Pirates of the Caribbean online is actually out yet but I've found loads of things to tell me that it was released in spring 2007 but can find no where that's selling it! So does anyone know if the release date been pushed back? Also I've found nothing about whether it's a Pay monthly game or not so if anyone can tell me this it would be great! And finally even though the graphics are a bit cartoonish looking the gameplay sounds like great fun! I mean joining a crew on an online Pirate ship that sound great to me, but if anyone has the game (if it's been released that is) is the gameplay good fun?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Not out yet. Official site: http://disney.go.com/pirates/online/

Elsewhere "Disney expects to make a Beta announcement sometime in the summer, and launch is planned for 2007 at this time. All in all, it looks to be a fun game that the entire family can enjoy, much like a… Disney movie!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 SprayonCrayons

Thank you very helpful! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 karlrules

This game looks like it could be good fun. In the mean time in sitting here for 3 hours nearly waiting for the blizzard downloader to finish, and its only the first file. God i hope theres no more !

Advertisement