Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another baby for Tom and Katie?

Options
  • 19-06-2007 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

So, Katie Holmes seems to be pregnant again! Hmm... and there I was thinking they were on the verge of splitting. Have top say she's looking fab these days!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I don't believe it. Perez posted up these pics of her today, and if anything she's looking a lot skinnier than usual:
    crruid4.jpg
    I feel really sorry for her for some reason that I can't fully comprehend. They just seem like such a bad match; everytime you see them together, it's like she's on autopilot and he's just completely fully in control of everything. Weirdville.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

:eek: She's a bit bony in those pix.

I agree with the 'autopilot' concept. Saw them on tv at the Real Madrid game and when they were clapping Real's goal Tom just suddenly grabbed her and was kissing her and she looked a bit like a young boy who's mum was kissing him at the school gates - awkward and mortified.

I wonder was the idea of Tom Cruise as your partner a lot more fun than the reality?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Laika wrote:
    I don't believe it. Perez posted up these pics of her today, and if anything she's looking a lot skinnier than usual:
    crruid4.jpg

If thats a picture of a pregnant lady then I must be having triplets. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Seems like the tabloids got it wrong - again! Who would have thought it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Why would anyone have a belt on swimwear is the bigger question we must be asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

So, Katie Holmes seems to be pregnant again! Hmm... and there I was thinking they were on the verge of splitting. Have top say she's looking fab these days!

i read that too, i can't remember where though!!

she is looking particularly bony in those pictures though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah i was shocked,she's looking way too thin these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

yeah i was shocked,she's looking way too thin these days
    Its all toms fault. I know because i read it somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

she certainly doesn't look happy anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

togster wrote:
    Its all toms fault. I know because i read it somewhere.
    Lol :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement