Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to encourage that gut...

Options
  • 19-06-2007 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Since ye enjoy being big heaps of belly and drinking , why not combine pub sports , boards and alcohol?

We're trying to sort out a boards table football tournament. Sure we'll throw in some prizes if we can get enough people.

Given the audience here, the most important thing is the alcohol. This shindig will be in a pub, a pub with alcohol.

Check out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099653

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

damnyanks wrote:
    Since ye enjoy being big heaps of belly and drinking , why not combine pub sports , boards and alcohol?

We're trying to sort out a boards table football tournament. Sure we'll throw in some prizes if we can get enough people.

Given the audience here, the most important thing is the alcohol. This shindig will be in a pub, a pub with alcohol.

Check out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099653

Table football? How dare you blaspheme here. The effort involved with using the wrists is just too much, not to mention we would have to stand up. Could we get the wimmins to play on our behalf while we drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you took the words out of my mouth brother smashy. exercise!!!! pah, the only exercise i do is push james's gate revenge out

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

damnyanks wrote:
    pub sports

What is this blasphemy? Away with you to the extreme sports or outdoor pursuits forums (it's OK Brothers, I had to look them up, I didn't know we had such awful things) or some similar place where no Brother would ever venture.

Advertisement