Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba Tecra S1 beeps

Options
  • 19-06-2007 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

A mate of mines seems to be gone arse up,when he turns it on there is beep, beep, beep(Long) then 3 more short beeps,so six in all. Then it starts all over again....

I had it and it posted and Xp pro usual screen came up but then locked up then the beeps came back....Now it wont post or any bios screen shows up. Just the beeps....

Hooked it up to my to my lcd via the external vga but na-da.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is likely it is a motherboard problem, something wrong with it there. Is it under warranty?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Dont know Ruu,I tried on Toshiba website about warranty, but I couldnt find something like Dells website were you put in the code and it just tells you if your covered or not.

Advertisement