Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strong feeling to leave my life, India & South America is calling...

Options
  • 19-06-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

For months now I've had a gut feeling to leave this bloody culture and find wisdom and knowledge with the planet, instead of listening to bloody idiots talking about celebrity's lives and living mundane lives willingly. It's so god-damn irrelevant to everything. The amount of things one could think/talk about regarding the universe and we're sitting in pub talking about bull****. I don't know, I'm dying to learn/experience living in harmony with nature, although I know it's harder than it sounds. I've had vivid thoughts about the Amazon and Vrindavan in India. I wish to sit with the shamans in the Amazon and drink from their cups and feel & think how they do. It's so string right now. But I worry about the little things. Sanitation, food....even though I know they're irrelevant.

Anyone been to these places?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

it would be really funny if you gave up your whole life and went to the amazon and then the shamen told you to have a higher opinion of the bloody idiots who are in your world. and to go home and seek enlightenment in paris hilton and nicole richie. :)
    also there is lots of insects there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Extreme-LoopZ

I know what you mean, it's so easy to feel suffocated and trapped when everyone around you only cares about trivial garbage. The only advice I can give you, as idealistic as it might sound, is to go for it. There is so much out there to be explored and experienced. Your gut feeling is probably right:)
    All the best
    LoopZ

Advertisement