Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a nice cup of tea and a sit down

Options
  • 19-06-2007 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

i just thought id bring attention to my personal favorite tea, cake and biscuts website out there in the big bad interweb.

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

just a cool site for tea heads out there. no more or less.

enjoy, i know i did.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Nylra

I'm one of the tea converts and been reaping the health benefits and enjoyment from it. The secret is in the loose-leaf tea esp when I found this stall selling specialty tea in the Irish Farmers Market last year. They sell all kinds of tea you can imagine white, green, oolong,pu-erh, rooibos, mate etc and all in high quality loose-leaf form. I love their green tea selection both flavoured and plain. They have their shop now in Skerries main street called Larrol Tea & Gifts. For all tea enthusiasts, it's a must visit shop...cosy ambience, reasonable price, friendly owners, and most esp...great TEA...my God you wouldn't believe it they have more than 50 blends on offer.

Advertisement