Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Laptop should I buy?

Options
  • 19-06-2007 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, I am thinking about buying a new Laptop, as my Toshiba Satellite has seen better days. I am not a tech wizard, and my main use of the Laptop will be for media downloads, file sharing, video connection to TV - and other entertainment usage.
    Can anyone recommend a good Laptop to buy - I am kinda hoping not to spend more than €1K.
    Thanks ;);)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

if your not worried about gaming then you wont need to go anywhere near 1k m8:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

Are you planning on doing any gaming at all? thats the biggest drain on your system so If not, go to dell, they let you customize your basic equipment so you can choose a good cheap one, but be careful with the file sharing, it can slow your pc down no end.

Advertisement