Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help Required

Options
  • 19-06-2007 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I need some help getting a number or email address for the repair used be Harvey Norman in Ireland

background.
    Bought a great Toshiba laptop on Adverts.ie last year.
    Had to have a bit of work done under warranty.

went traveling with it and it was stolen.
    since then the original receipt has been lost.

I'm trying to get on to the crowd who done the work on it to get something to verify that i owned the laptop for the insurance.

need this info ASAP

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

anyone?

even the phone number for Blanchardstown's Harvey Normans will do at this stage.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

Wild guess:rolleyes:
    but i'd say you could find it here
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

thanks alot.
    just so you know thats a new site since the last ime i looked for them. few months ago.

was really looking for someone who had dealt with there tech support people and had a contact for them.

so thanks again even with the sarcasam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

phone number is Telephone: +35318247400

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

howdy

probaly a bit too late - but if you go back to the store they will give you a reprint of the receipt, they keep them for years - jus give them the number you used when you bought it

• Advertisement
Advertisement