Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forex?

Options
  • 18-06-2007 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I just got Bill Williams Book there "trading Chaos" and im getting stuck into it but...
    He seems to ridicule technical analysis but then seems to use a few indicators that seem to me to be very similiar to technical analysis? Does anyone have this book and what do they make of?

Also does anyone use Metatrader?
    Any comments on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 forexmentor

I have not read Bill Williams book but use the Metatrader 4 platform all the time. It's pretty stable and easy to arrange to suit your needs. Would be a very common system in forex trading.

Drop me a note if you need to know more about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭beerbuddy

slemons wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just got Bill Williams Book there "trading Chaos" and im getting stuck into it but...
    He seems to ridicule technical analysis but then seems to use a few indicators that seem to me to be very similiar to technical analysis? Does anyone have this book and what do they make of?

Also does anyone use Metatrader?
    Any comments on it?

Meta four is the most common platforn used by traders.
    I have a mt4 platform installed on a VPS and trade on it daily with an expert advisor.

Meta 5 is out soon but it is totally different. if you want infor on the product go to any forex site or look on youtube for a demo.

By the way you need 24 hrs connectivity hence my vps cos if the signal between your pc and the Brokers backend your trade is cancelled on the spot.

It is easly to use but it is dam ugly when you start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 britneyalston7

[font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have not read Bill Williams book, nor use Meta trader, because I am using the Pacforex trading system and satisfied with it. It is customizable, secure and reliable system with real time streaming of prices.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Richards1983

Hi all --

Quick question: I'm working in Switzerland and paid CHF, and my savings are in CHF too. However, I'm about to buy property in Ireland and the EUR has been performing very well against the CHF of late. Took my eye off the ball unfortunately. 

I'm not in finance/don't have any (technical) knowledge re currencies -- where should I start in terms of learning about it, with a view to trying to minimise the losses I'm going to take on flipping my CHF into EUR?

Many thanks,
    Con

Advertisement