Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linda Martin Petition

Options
  • 16-06-2007 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This is a link to the petition being sent to Screentime Shinawil requesting that they renew Linda Martin's contract on "You're a Star" and also requesting a public apology for the unfair way that the news was leaked to the press.
    She was a representative for Ireland and done her country proud, she should not be treated so disrespectfully.
    If you would like to support the petition youknow what to do - follow the link
    http://www.gopetition.com/online/12816.html
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You are kidding right?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

She's a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

OP: Are you sure she wants back in? Maybe she wants to spend her last few months alive doing other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Meeooowww! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

OP: It's generally considered bad form to join boards just to post a link.

However this amuses me because it's so ridiculously stupid, and since it's only a minor shill people can make up their own minds if they want to sign the petition. I doubt they will, but hey, the option is there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi Linda!

*waves*

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

2 Signatures, rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Glad to see her go, too auld! Move over sista!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i love the slogan for gopetition, "changing the world" you's sure are if this isn't successful i don't have to look at her ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Winters wrote:
    She's a twat.

My thoughts exactly.

Linda must be in a bad way when she has to register to promote herself like this :D

• Advertisement

Still only 2 signatures :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

she's still alive?news to me lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Scarlet89

:eek: I didn't know people cared about your a star let alone who judges it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ha your one was on WLR (Waterford Local Radio) this morning looking for support. She didnt get it, at all :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

72 sigs now...ooooh its getting exciting

Even the big man Jesus Christ is supporting her.

My question is... where is the petition to get rid of You're a star :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah they should get rid of that stupid programme,no one wants another repeat of the mc caul's lol

How about a petition to ban this crap show and al other like it?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

How about a petition to ban this wrinkled old twat from the tv forever??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

descry wrote:

My question is... where is the petition to get rid of You're a star :eek:

Now your talking! If there was a petition to get rid of Lnda Martin alone I'd be happy. She's a wrinkled old hag.

The petition has reached the dizzying heights of 116 signatures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

117....ha, poor ol' linda!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 scitilop

Wow this is the HOTTEST news I've heard all day I'm so delighted!!! She hasn't a notion what she's doing on it and I also hate her for cashing in on her fame by doing does Moneypenny adverts. I hate her for those. Anyway, the news would be better if they dropped the whole thing; it's a complete farce and a waste of time trying to create talent out of that lot. It just doesn't work, people just don't get success out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

Breaking development: Was in the pub the other night having a few pints, and this auld one comes up to us with a clipboard. Thought it might be someone selling lines for a draw, but no; twas a "Linda's the Star!" petition. Heh, yer one said they wanted to get 100,000 signatures to have her reinstated. Hugh Jorgan and Ulick McGee are heartily in support anyway :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Linda Martin is a head wrecker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

*sings*

'Why Us? We're subjected to listen to her go on, Why Us?....She thinks she's hot OMIGOD UR NOT....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

What News was leaked about her, I didn't read it or heard of it yet??

Lucas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

I signed the petition, but I signed my name as F**k you Linda Martin and my comments were on what I thought of her (they were not complimentary)

Advertisement