Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby News Sites

Options
  • 16-06-2007 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I put together a website which shows rugby related headlines from various rugby websites. Its saves me time looking at all the various different websites for an article that interests me. Its not much but might be useful to some people.

www.rugbyheadlines.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Just some RSS feeds ?

Nothing that most feedreaders / yahoo pipes doesn't do already

A web alternative would be News-Now
    which organises the news slightly better.

Maybe take the plus points, and incorporate that into your site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rugr

True its doesnt do anything more than an rss reader but there are lots of people who dont know how to use or have even heard of rss readers.

In the end I just wanted something simple that would save me time in checking sites i look at regularly and maybe benefit some other people too.
    I'm teaching myself web design aswell so this was also a good project for that. Thanks for the comments though.

Advertisement