Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation Options for Someone Just off the Plane

Options
  • 15-06-2007 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I know a foreign national about to arrive in Dublin within the next 2 weeks. She’s looking for somewhere short term to stay immediately once she arrives so she can take some time to view more permanent accomodation.

Can anyone tell me what are usually considered the best options in these circumstances? Do people usually go to hotels, hostels or any other form of accomodation. Can anyone recommend a good facility in Dublin that would cost effectively do the job?

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

A Canadian women I worked with stayed in a hostel for a few months when she first came to Ireland, before moving in somewhere. Best bet is to visit Usit on the South side, near O'Connell bridge, and they'll give you a list of places nearby that charge by the week (also post up if you find one that charges by the hour;) Get people asking on PI for one all the time).

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ask in hostels and B&Bs if they do weekly rates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement