Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking os selling tons of 40k models.

Options
  • 14-06-2007 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if theres much of a market for the older stuff. Its all pre white metal. About the time before they changed all the rules and ruin the game!!!

I cannot even remember the points for the stuff I got, most of it un painted. Chaos, marines, Imperial guard(Inc ArmourCast), and others.

I dunno, its there such thing as vintage models that people would really wanna buy???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Just wondering if theres much of a market for the older stuff. Its all pre white metal. About the time before they changed all the rules and ruin the game!!!

It depends. There are some people who like the older models, even though the newer ones are technically better scuplts. Have a wander round eBay and you should get an idea of the prices stuff is going for.
    I cannot even remember the points for the stuff I got, most of it un painted. Chaos, marines, Imperial guard(Inc ArmourCast), and others.

The Armourcast you might do well with. Titans tend to sell pretty well, the superheavies that GW then released their versions of, not so well.

On a personal note, got an of the old Armourcast chaos stuff there? :)
    I dunno, its there such thing as vintage models that people would really wanna buy???

The best selling stuff tends to be the limited ones ... limited edition models, the likes of the Armourcast that GW hasn't done their versions off, and so on. If you could provide a bit better list, I could maybe make some suggestions as to what could sell well and what might not.

If you happen to have the original Rogue Trader Book of the Astronomican supplement, its a good seller, due to rarity. Ditto the Realms of Chaos books.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭phonchoman

post some pics or links to pics of ur stuff, and please even a list of what u have and where u are... i run a club and might be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I'd be interested in seeing a list. But on that note ... please restrict any sales/haggling/swaps/etc. to adverts.ie as this is not the place to do it and I will delete any threads that I see.

Repeat offenders (I'll include potential buyers in this as well) will get handed bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭phonchoman

indeed, i see....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Hi lads, sorry got very much so side tracked....Will post list shortly and I'll try have pics. Will only post that and will not haggle or talk prices via posts etc etc....I've 8 very large boxes to go through so please bear with me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

If you're posting on the selling forum, let us know here as well.

Lemming, I presume a link to the sales thread is acceptable here?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

If you're posting on the selling forum, let us know here as well.

Lemming, I presume a link to the sales thread is acceptable here?

Yup, a link is fine.

Advertisement