Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] BoB declares war on Xelas

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

lolOLolOLolOLolOLolOLl\

lolLOLlolLOLlolLOLlolLOLlolLOL

also

lolololololol
    lolololololololololololo
    loooooooooool
    lao
    rofl
    rolfbbq
    o
    omg
    asd
    asooooo

ok now that i have had a smoke and a cuppa and got the laughing out of the way i have a few questions for R0ot -

- it says in the thread deckard was fired and he had done some internal damage, what happened there?

- what exactly prompted this move by bob or was it just they got fed up of the isk farmers?

- is xelas gonna disband or are ye just gonna switch alliance (ie: innova and setenta joining axe or something)

also, re-activate xelas's forums so i can whack off to the internal forum drama

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Renesco wrote:
    ok now that i have had a smoke and a cuppa and got the laughing out of the way i have a few questions for R0ot -

- it says in the thread deckard was fired and he had done some internal damage, what happened there?

Certain members were shooting blues after being told not to, XO's and CinC said these members became KOS, deckard over took his role as FA and tried to say they were not KOS, he was then kicked saying "Im not kicked, I believe my record speaks for itself" He also tried to plan a military coo with nobody to support him, then he joined Bombshell cartel when they were kicked.
    Renesco wrote:
    - what exactly prompted this move by bob or was it just they got fed up of the isk farmers?

I don't know tbh, but I think it was because of the farmers and the carebears in the alliance doing **** all.
    Renesco wrote:
    - is xelas gonna disband or are ye just gonna switch alliance (ie: innova and setenta joining axe or something)

No idea just yet.
    Renesco wrote:
    also, re-activate xelas's forums so i can whack off to the internal forum drama

Forums are down atm and have been for awhile, some problems with the ISP or whatever. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ahahaha!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

R0ot wrote:
    I don't know tbh, but I think it was because of the farmers and the carebears in the alliance doing **** all.

I don't get it though. The farmers were your problem not theirs, I just dont see why BoB would care if you have farmers in your allaince, as most allainces have isk farmers aplenty anyway. And again what do your carebears being lazy have to do with BoB? You seemed to be doing what BoB asked of you with the plex and all, something doesn't add up here tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

arbgjkvailgaevbdrgivsailgdrbvilardkirtuykgsvlufdbvdfv uerdfvbuidfbg verdliaghb

I'll post my actual reply later.

thanks for the honest replies i wont try and rub it in anymore lol, good luck with whateva you decide to do, personally i think you should join AXE, they are great guys and v.good pvpers.

and lol @ deckard trying to start a coup without any support, he's such a muppet lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Deckard tryed to make out he wasn't fired, said he left on principle :rolleyes: .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Hahaha! Take it BoB Fanboys. The fanboys get booted out!?! That's hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Oh god... this is brilliant. I want to play Eve again. Though it does ruin my latest song. Damn Xelas.

That's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

But LOL!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I dont get it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Kiith wrote:
    I dont get it :(

Imagine a celebrity.

Imagine the most hardcore fanboi of that celebrity (So up the celebrity's bum they're kissing them from inside his own mouth)

Then imagine the celebrity telling the fanboi to **** off or get the **** kicked out of them. Like a disowned pet kicked out into the rain.

This is lawl @ fanboi.

This is eve win.

This is living.

Playstation 3.TM

All rights reserved.

Patent Pending.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

So Xelas were big BoB fanboys, and now BoB declared war on them. Cool, more eve drama to keep me entertained in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Polyticks in eve makes this one of the best games ever.. 2 years on, and i can still almost choke laughing..

*wipes tears from laughter.. RIP Xelas*

I wont get a chance to use this, i bought it specifically to combat xelas in udianoor and vehan :-(

Renesco wrote:
    I wont get a chance to use this, i bought it specifically to combat xelas in udianoor and vehan :-(

You better have bought it off me, otherwise I'm calling shenanigans on you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

The official line from BoB HC is:

"...due to the lack of direction and leadership in the alliance..."

So basically Root is crap. Oh my. I have a Merlin if you want it ROoty?

• Advertisement
Advertisement