Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teach yourself cds

Options
  • 13-06-2007 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

I have learnt some basic swedish from the Pimsleur CD, but am now ready to move on to something more advanced. Any recommendations? Does anyone know if linguaphone is any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭EVGR

My husband is learning Swedish and has used "Colloqial Swedish" with tapes and gone to lesson at Sandford language institute, but thinks that Linguaphone is the best.

It contains four books and 9 CDs and covers grammar, oral and written excercises from beginner to advanced level.

It's geared towards everyday conversation.

As a matter of interest, why are you learning Swedish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Because I want to move to Sweden, and I love the language too. Why is your husband learning?

Because I'm Swedish and my husband wants to be able to communicate in my language.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

How do English speakers sound to you speaking Swedish?

Very charming! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement