Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women & Spirituality (Alternative spiritual paths)

Options
  • 13-06-2007 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I am currently researching a book on women's changing spirituality in Ireland. I am hoping to meet women who will share with me their experiences with women's spirituality, paganism, witchcraft, meditation, prayer, new age movements, feminism, and how these have impacted on their lives and identities. I want to speak with different women from all classes, age groups and backgrounds about their knowledge and paths.

I am hoping to have one-to-one 'interviews' – really informal chats - with women, and also create a network of women to facilitate workshops in Ireland where we get together and share knowledge, make links and join up with like minded individuals. I would hope that towards the end of the project I would have a group meeting with all participants for us to figure out how the book would be structured, and what the conclusions of the book will be. It will be an interactive project, and as a feminist project, will be particularly concerned that everyone would have an equal say in the end project – a book which will map out the spiritual lives and experiences of women today in Ireland.

If you think you might like to help in any small way with this project, please let me know at womanspiritresearch@gmail.com

For further information, see http://womanspiritresearch.blogspot.com/

Advertisement