Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sign him up.

Options
  • 12-06-2007 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭

Sign this guy up. Five beer chug.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The sweaty sheen on his belly is most impressive. I'd say the wimmins go mad for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Fine figure of a man. And what a workout. He could take part in the BG&RH Olympics (the beer chug, the beer chug and can toss amongst others). He should definitely be sent an invitation to this great forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I'd outchug and outbelly him on my way to a drinking contest!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Degsy wrote:
    1. He's too slow.
    2. He's drinkin' cans.
    3. The whole vid looks like Luke Skywalker's POV as he sped toward the Death Star. I was half-expecting to see Tie-Fighters whizzing around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

The whole vid looks like Luke Skywalker's POV as he sped toward the Death Star. I was half-expecting to see Tie-Fighters whizzing around.

Oh... My... God....

thats soo imaginative, im impressed. LET ME INTO YOUR HEAD!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Degsy wrote:

Jesus christ that bloody is you degsy - what are you doing putting yourself on utube

Advertisement