Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Short-term Accommodation Options

Options
  • 12-06-2007 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have 2 foreign friends looking for accomodation in Dublin for 3 months from July. The main options I think they have is to stay in a hostel or to apply to a permanent residency sharing ad, without telling the advertiser of their short term intentions.

Does anyone know any other potentially viable options that I haven't thought of?

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try student areas where a lot of students will be gone for a few months and back in October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Victor wrote:
    Try student areas where a lot of students will be gone for a few months and back in October.

Thanks for that. Can anyone give me examples of towns/villages in Dublin that are well known for being predominatly student areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Drumcondra and Santry are good bets, as well as the DCU side of Glasnevin

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ranelagh and Rathmines are good options, as well as the areas around UCD.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement