Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth to Rathcoole

Options
  • 12-06-2007 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Rathcoole doesn't register on aa roadwatch route planner so would appreciate directions if anyone could help me out, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

MayMay wrote:
    Rathcoole doesn't register on aa roadwatch route planner so would appreciate directions if anyone could help me out, thanks.
    Take the celbridge road (beside Maxol/Maynooth park) out of Maynooth,
    follow road until you get to celbridge,
    go over the bridge and take the second right ( it's straight on as the BIRD flies, but you're not a bird :D, so to you it's the second right)
    Stay on the road until you come to a T-juction at the outskirts of Newcastle,
    a pub is on your left, take the left here, and continue on straight through Newcastle village (church and three shops).
    Then simply follow signs for Dublin until you end up on the N7 at Rathcoole bridge.
    It should take 25 - 38 mins dependent on the time of the day - and whether the traffic lights at Celbridge bridge are on or off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Thanks a million for that D'Peoples Voice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

Another interview MayMay?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

Can also try Google Maps

• Registered Users Posts: 20,915 ✭✭✭✭Stark

MayMay wrote:

Stick Newcastle, Dublin in as your destination. Once you get to Dublin, it's easy to get to Rathcoole, just follow the signs for N7 Dublin/Limerick.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Advertisement
Advertisement